July 27, 2009
Thoughts And Amazing Statements
1) Carl Bernstein, of Watergate fame, during an appearance on MSNBC's Morning Joe said this about Sarah Palin:
She is a demagogue. She is ignorant. She's a flake.Bernstein went on to say:
She's manifestly unqualified for high office. He (McCain) really committed an almost unpatriotic act in picking Sarah Palin...
I wonder what he comparing her to - the former community organizer and half term senator we currently have in the White House?
2) Meredith Vieira said this while speaking with President Barack Hussein Obama.
You are married to one of the most stylish women in the world...OMG! I don't think she's been watching the same first lady I've been watching.
3) How is the Obama's trickle up theory of economics treating you?
4) If health care reform passes, get ready for long lines, rationing and the 'duty to die' theory of health care.
5) The administration is concerned about the next shoe to drop in the economic recession, commercial real estate. Of course, the administration helped trash commercial real estate by closing over 2,000 car dealerships all over the country, not to mention the loss of jobs in those communities.
The administration is really clueless. They should have encouraged the automakers to keep those dealerships open. The marketplace would have taken care of dealers who couldn't make it.
5) Defense Secretary Gates was just in Israel trying to convince Defense Minister Ehud Barak, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and perhaps himself, that President Barack Hussein Obama is not naive in his dealings with Iran. ROFLOL Contrary to what Obama would like the Jews in America and Israel to believe, he is no friend of Israel.